Terms and conditions
- The listed prices are intended for a day and apartment and for a minimum stay of 3 nights from January 1st to December 31st.
- For stays shorter than 3 nights will be considered a unique end-cleaning-rate of 50,-€
- Children up to 2 years stay freely (we offer both bed and child-chair)
- Children from 3 to 9 years will pay a 50% of the daily rate.
- In the rate are included: bed linen, towels, heating, water, electric current, Wi-Fi access, final cleaning, tributes and taxes with exception of the local tax for the stay. The local tax for the stay will be calculated based on the booking period and of the rates expressed by the communal rule (July 2015: 0,70 €/person/day for customers above 14 years)
- The local tax of stay will be charged on the spot.
- For our 4-legged friends we will charge an amount of 10,00 € (food not included)
- The booking will be considered valid only after the payment of the account (30% of the total amount).
- The Wi-Fi access can be activated or shut off as required.
- The “bio” baskets (breakfast/snack-time) with own and regional products are available from 8,00 €/person.
Arrival and departure
- Your apartment will be available from 2 p.m. of the arrival day (from 6 p.m. if the arrival day falls on a Sunday).
- On the departure day we ask you to check out of the apartment within 10 a.m. (within 12 a.m. if the departure day falls on a Sunday).
In case you could not confirm your holiday because of an unforeseen event, please read the following recess conditions:
The booking can be cancelled freely up to 3 months before the departure. If the cancellation happens within 3 months and 4 weeks before the departure, we will charge a 40% of the amount. Within 4 and 1 week before the beginning of the stay, we will charge a 70% of the total amount. While within 1 week from the planned arrival the amount for the cancellation of the stay will be a 90% of the total price.
To avoid unpleased expenses we advise you to subscribe a travel insurance policy “Red Rooster”. You can click on following link to discover how to draw your travel insurance policy.
In case of an advanced departure or a delayed arrival, we reserve our right to charge the total amount for the previously booked period.
Mandatory information according to the EU Regulation No. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and Council. Platform for online dispute resolution for consumer disputes (ODR) to the European Commission: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/